JOB CODE: AF.53.01 AF.53.01
Tetra Tech seeks counter narcotics and law enforcement specialists for short- and long-term consulting opportunities on anticipated US government-funded projects in Afghanistan. Specialists will provide technical leadership and capacity building support to local counterparts and project stakeholders.
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience in the criminal justice and rule of law fields, including relevant experience in counter narcotics, law enforcement, anti-crime, and/or interdiction training
- At least 3 years of overseas management experience in support of international criminal justice or rule of law development contracts
- Experience developing the capacity of justice sector institutions and professionals
- Experience working on US government-funded development projects strongly preferred
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, with an advanced degree in a relevant field highly desirable
- Proven expertise in strategic planning, budgeting and financial management, organizational development, logistics and human resources oversight, and project procurement
- Knowledge of US Government and Department of State regulations and procedures
- Experience working in conflict zones, preferably in Afghanistan strongly preferred
- Demonstrated reporting, writing, communications, and inter-personal skills, particularly in dealing with foreign government officials
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret personnel security clearance
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [Click to Reveal Address]referencing the job code in the subject line. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls, please.